Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Day 1

Well, here I go... I feel like I am starting a whole new phase in my life. Okay, so maybe not a new phase, but definitely a whole new experience. I haven't ever "blogged" before, and we don't have constant Internet access, so I'm not sure how often this will be updated.
Lets Rewind...
(Alright, lets not really rewind. Nobody wants to hear about what has been... just what is now, and what is to come, right?)
Lets go back about a week. That should pretty much catch you all up. Last week we went with my side of the family to Las Vegas. It was so super fun. I cannot wait to get my pictures back! I will definitely post them here for all to see!
Grace is turning 1 tomorrow! We are so excited about that! But, instead of celebrating her birthday on her birthday, we are going to have a birthday party for her next Thursday. We are leaving for Pasco, Washington tomorrow, (Blake's sister Andrea lives there) and so Grace will celebrate her birthday on the road. (That's a 9 hour drive!) Blake and I are bringing a PS2 to play with, so hopefully that will keep us occupied!
Anyway, I will post some more later, I need to go pack!

0 sweet thoughts: