Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tagged, again!

I was tagged by Pam. This is a fun one.
20 years ago... 1988 -I was almost 2, living in West Jordan, Utah. I lived in a little close-knit neighborhood, with The Rasmassens living next door. I had an older sister, Heather, whom I followed around relentlessly.
10 years ago...1998 - Lets see, in 1998 I was almost 12. We had just moved to Coltman, Idaho, (next to the elementary school.) I had 4 other siblings, Heather who was 15, Matt who was 8, Nate wh0 was 4, and Megan who was 2. I was in 6th grade. I was going to Rocky Mountain Middle School, and I was in Team B. I liked my teachers and my classmates, although I was very awkward and always finding myself alone.
5 years ago: 2003 - I moved to West Jordan, Utah, and started living with my Grandparents. I was modeling for a company called Metcalf Modeling. I was super happy and wild. I was away from my immediate family, and realized from time to time how much I missed out on. Even now, my family will be talking about some family time, and I realize that I wasn't a part of it. Because of that, I threw myself into modeling, and I went to New York City a couple of times and absolutely loved it. I loved the modeling world and didn't want it to ever end. I attended West Jordan High School, and was surprised how much I loved it. I didn't know anyone, but I met some of my best friends there.
3 years ago: 2005 - I was still living in West Jordan, driving my Grandparents crazy, I'm sure. I was still modeling, and still thinking that I never ever wanted it to end. Then I met my rockstar husband Blake at a singles ward. I was in New York and Blake was in L.A. when I decided that I loved this boy. I quit modeling right then and there and haven't ever regretted it. We were engaged after about 3 weeks.
1 year ago... 2007 - Blake and I were adjusting to our new home nicely. We were loving being parents and having our little girl turn 1 was a huge wake up moment. Life goes too fast sometimes.
So far this year...2008 - Blake and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. We have made the HUGE desicion to move to Utah... We are happy and healthy, and loving life.
Yesterday I... Went to my mother-in-laws house and helped scape up tile from the kitchen floor. Then, we went to my sister and brother-in-laws new home and helped put up the cabinets and put in the hard wood flooring. We ate at Wendys in between the two projects.
Today I... Had a doctors appointment. I DON'T HAVE TO HAVE SURGERY! Wahoo! Got fitted for a new cast. Went to Primo's for lunch. Grace and I rode the Helecopter up and down.

Later tonight... we are going to help my brother-in-law put in a new hot tub, and then help him enjoy it as well.
Tomorrow...I will be working all day. Then, my big little brother will be competing in Mr. Bonneville, and so we will be attending that! He is super talented, he is doing a ballroom routine as well as an Elmo impression.. :D...
This year I hope to.... Sell our house. Get Blake a new job. Move to Utah. Get back into the modeling world.
I tag.... Tracy, Kristi, Katherine, Brianne, Tiffany, Becky, Brit, Ann-Michelle, Alicia, and whoever else reads this.

1 sweet thoughts:

Keeping Life Creative said...

Thanks for playing! All sorts of things I didn't know about you! You're moving to Utah! I'll e-mail you...
Pam