Monday, March 10, 2008

Depressing News

Alright, so I guess I jumped the gun a bit on the whole we sold our house blog. The couple who wanted to buy it asked us to take it off the market, cause they were going to go talk to the bank that next day. Well, we tried to get a hold of them all last week, and they finally called us back on Saturday night. They can't get a loan. :( I am so sad. We still have another buyer that is interested, but still. I am super bummed out. Why in the world would you not talk to you bank before going out to look at homes? Grrr. I guess they just don't have any credit.
And, to top that off, I have been sick, and I finally just found out that I have a breast infection. Joy. I ache everywhere. And because I have been sick and Blake has been working, our home is a HUGE mess. Like, not even just bad, its horrible. There is crap everywhere. I dont think I have ever had my house this messy before. (And that is saying something.) Hopefully I will feel better enough soon to get some stuff done around my house.
Anyway, I am going to stop whining now...:) We are leaving for Utah on Wednesday, So I am pretty excited about that. My grandparents are having an Easter Party, and we have some interviews with some apartments down there (If we ever move!) (Sorry! that was so the last time I whine in this blog!). Blake also has a job interview. Horray.
I did a cute scrapbook page last night. I like how it turned out, and thats saying something. I think that we are all our hardest critics!
Okay, so I am going to go lay down for a bit, and hopefully get up and go grocery shopping and then clean up my house. :) See you all later.

5 sweet thoughts:

Kayla said...

Cute page Meichelle! I love the frame. Sorry your house sale isn't working like you want. I am dealing with something similar selling a piece of property. Take care.
Kayla

Holly said...

Hope you feel better soon! We are sick too! Ugh, I know what you mean! :)

Pearl Girl said...

Just remember, sometimes its ok to let your house get totally trashed. You'll get to it eventually, for now you just need to rest and get better.

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS and HOW CUTE are those curls. I think Emery's hair may be curly when it gets longer. I can hope anyway. Hope you feel better soon :).
Pam

Katie Lee said...

Goodness... Grace is so adorable. It makes me want to have a girl really bad. Cameron is convinced we are having a girl, but I'm leaning towards a boy!