Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Matthew!

I am going to be drawing the winner tomorrow, so if you want to win an awesome prize, leave a comment on the 1000 visitors post! :)
Anyway, My little brothers 18th birthday was on Saturday! He is such a great kid! Here is a scrapbook page I did for him...
(His shirts say "Be nice to me, or I'll sic my ninja monkeys on you" "Sleeps well with others" "My monkey flings poo" and of course "Player")
My mom didn' t think the 'Sleeps well with others' shirt was very funny :). Hehehe. But my dad sure did! :D

2 sweet thoughts:

Keeping Life Creative said...

Love the stitching on your page.

Anonymous said...

I saw the first crazy tee about the moneys in the store, but did not buy it.
I went back to get and no more.
Is there a url or id for who makes that shirt.
Would luv to get for sis, she needs a laugh.

Cheers