Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tagged Again!

I was tagged by Rachael
A) Four places that I go to over and over: Grandma and Grandpas house (cause we live here! :D) Church, My aunt Becky and uncle Shanes house, and my grandma and I love going to Target.
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): My Dad, Blake, My Mom, and Stacey E.
C) Four places I like to eat: The Sanpan, Ihop, The Chinese Buffet, and Pearl Express
D) Four places I would rather be right now: In Idaho with my family, In Idaho with Blakes family, In Idaho going out to dinner with our friends, and on a tropical Island sun bathing.
E) Four TV shows I watch over and over: Friends!!! (Over and over and over and over again...) Everybody Loves Raymond, Family Feud (my grandmas favorite show!) and any CSI
F) Four people you want to tag: I tag Heather, Holly B, Melissa, and Pam
Don't forget to tag four people when you respond!!

1 sweet thoughts:

-Melissa- said...

Fun! I love reading tags.