Friday, August 15, 2008

Baby Tag

ALL THE PROUD MOMMYS: Fill this out!
Age of baby/babies? 20 Months Old
Names? Grace Elizabeth Johnson
Birthdays? November 21st, 2006
Time of birth? 11:52 p.m.
How long did labor last? About 6 Hours... but that was from me getting to my doctors and Grace coming. He told me to go to the hospital and I had the baby soon after.



How long did you push? About 1/2 hour
Epideral? Heck yes!!! I admire people who don't use pain killers, but I don't want to feel anything!
How much did your baby weigh? 6 pounds 14 ounces
Any hair? A little
Who does your baby look like? Grace looks just like my baby pictures
Be honest...how much weight did you gain? 26 pounds.
Was baby early or late? Early - almost a month
How many baby showers did you have? Two
Did you breastfeed? I did and I'm still breastfeeding (I know... I am trying to stop!)
Who keeps your baby(ies) the most? I assume this means babysitters... My grandparents


When do you wanna have another? We are both pretty baby hungry again, so maybe soon?
How did you know it was time to go the hospital? I was at my doctors appointment, and he told me that it was about time...
Anyone spend the night with you on your first night home? Nope, just Blake and I and Grace
Who cut the cord? Blake
Did you cry when you first held the baby? I don't remember. I just remember them taking her away cause she wasn't breathing... but I'm not a happy crier. So probably not.
Where was the baby born? Mountain View Hospital
Did you record the labor? Ugh, no. I would never want to see that if someone did record it for me!!

4 sweet thoughts:

Alison said...

That is one of the sweetest joys in life! I love the look on each of your faces as you held her for the first time. One of the best moments in the world!

Henry said...

1/2 an hour of pushing and you only gained 26 pounds. both of those things are amazing! tag.

Henry said...

gotcha. that pic of you sitting on the counter looks unreal. you look like a doll!

-Melissa- said...

what a sweet post!