Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Update on my earache

Alright, so I finally caved in and went to the doctor... and I'm worse off than I thought!! I have sinusitus, a massive inner and middle ear infection that has spread to the outer ear and into my eye, and I've got a bad sinus infection. Joy. I am in so much pain that I can't even bear it. They gave me some antibiotics, some ear drops that numbs the pain and has antibiotics in it, and some nasal spray to reduce the pressure. No pain meds though. I forgot to ask him about it. 
You wanna know whats funny? (ok so maybe not as funny as ironic...) The doctors name is Dr. Payne.

2 sweet thoughts:

-Melissa- said...

I'm so sorry you are not feeling well. I hope all the medication the doctor gave you helps. take it easy.

Andre said...

Hey Meich! This is sister-in-law Andrea. Sorry you're not feeling well. How's the little one? My girls miss her!!

Can you tell Blake I need quarters Ohio and Iowa? He knows what I'm talking about.

Love ya!