Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Tag

I found this little tag and thought it would be fun.
1. Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags? Of course Wrapping Paper. Gift bags are no fun to open on Christmas morning!
2. Real Tree or Artificial? Artificial. I don't want to have those pesky pine needles filling my house.
3. When Do You Put Up The Tree? The day after Thanksgiving usually.
4. When Do You Take The Tree Down? New Years
5. Do You Like Eggnog? Ick. No.
6. Favorite Gift Received? When I was a little girl, I was obsessed with gymnastics. I wanted to be a gymnast so bad. So one year for Christmas, my dad made me a balance beam, and I got some mats to do flips on. I also received the Gymnast barbie. I am trying to find it now. Just like that picture only with the uneven bars.

7. Do You Have a Nativity Scene? of course.
8. Hardest Person to Buy For? Grandparents
9. Easiest Person to Buy For? Blake, and gracie
10. Worst Christmas Gift You Ever Received? Um, for a gag gift one time, my friend got me some razors, and called it my back hair kit. It was a pretty bad gift!
11. Mail or E-Mail Christmas Cards? Definitely mail.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Santa Clause
13. When Do You Start Shopping for Christmas? The day after Christmas from the year before. No, I really do. :)
14. Have You Ever Recycled a Christmas Present? No comment!
15. Favorite Thing To Eat at Christmas? Fudge
16. Clear Lights or Colored On The Tree? Colored lights
17. Favorite Christmas Song? the originals
18. Travel at Christmas or Stay Home? Both
19. Can You Name All of Santa's Reindeer? Yes
20. Angel on the Tree Top or a Star? my mom always put a santa hat on top!
21. Open the Presents Christmas Eve or Morning? The sibling present on Christmas Eve, The rest Christmas morning.
22. Most Annoying Thing About This Time of Year? Just how commercialized it has become.
23. Favorite Christmas tradition? Reading The Polar Express, and listening to my Grandpas story on tape. And the reenacting the Christmas story with puppets while my dad reads from the scriptures.
24. Up Early or Sleeping In? Early! We haven't been allowed to get up
UP EARLY!!!! I am usually awake all night to see if it's time to get up. Seriously I'm worse than the kids! I have even been known to wake my kids up Christmas morning in the past. I am the biggest kid Christmas morning!
25. Who Hands Out The Gifts? Each year, one of us was chosen to play Santa.
26. Does Santa Wrap Your Gifts? No, my mom has always claimed that Santa doesn't wrap gifts. He would leave the stocking and a few things. The rest was wrapped from our parents.
27. Do You Tell The Christmas Story? Yes, Every year.
28. Do You Leave Cookies For Santa? I don't ever remember leaving cookies, but I am sure we did.
29. Are Your Stocking Presents Wrapped? Sometimes. :)
Give it a try and let me know if you do so I can read yours! Have Fun!

1 sweet thoughts:

-Melissa- said...

fun tag! I'm going to play along.