Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tag

USING ONLY ONE WORD


Not as easy as you might think!
1. Where is your mobile phone? Pocket
2. Your significant other? Blake
3. Your hair? Messy
4. Your mother? Amazing
5. Your father? Hilarious
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? Confusing
8. Your favorite drink? Pepsi
9. Your dream/goal? Happiness
10. What Room you are in? Dining
11. Favorite Place? Home
12. Where were you last night? Friends
13. Something that you aren't: Shy
14. Muffins? Chocolate
15. Wish list item? IPhone
16. Where you grew up? Idaho
17. Last thing you did? Carpool
18. What are you wearing? Jeans
19. Lake or Ocean?: Ocean
20. Your pets? Nonexistent
21. Friends? Awesome
22. Your life? Confusing
23. Your mood? Sad
24. Missing someone? Yes
25. Your car? Red
26. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
27. Your favourite store? Roberts
28. Your favourite colour? Green
29. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
30. Last time you cried? Today
31. Who will resend this? You
32. One place that I go to over and over: School
33. One person who emails me regularly: Mom
34. My favorite place to eat: IHOP
35. One place I would like to go right now: Idaho
36. One TV show I watch all the time: CSI
37. Music? All
38. Favorite food? Chocolate
39. Weather? COLD
I tag everyone who reads my blog.

0 sweet thoughts: