Monday, March 29, 2010

Walgreens/CVS Deals

I am pretty proud of myself. I did super well today at Walgreens and CVS.
Walgreens:
I did 4 transactions but all in all I got:
2 Dove Intense Therapy Shampoo
2 Dove Intense Therapy Conditioner 
2 dulcolax bottles
2 Walgreens mens daily vitamins, 
2 dentex floss sets
1 Simply Saline bottle
8 tumblers (for fillers)
Used RR (Register Rewards) and ended up paying $3.19 OOP (out of pocket) and got $29.00 in RR for next time!

CVS:
2 packs of Huggies newborn diapers
1 CVS Shampoo
1 Crest 3D Vivid White Toothpaste
Used one ECB (Extra Care Bucks) and payed $5.34 OOP and got $7.00 ECB back for next time! 

So in total, I spent $8.73 OOP and got $36.00 to use at the stores next time!

2 sweet thoughts:

Karlene said...

you are so funny! what a bargain hunter :)

Reclaim said...

Happy Spring! :)