Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Beehive Sciene and Technology

my mom works for an awesome school called beehive science and technology academy. my little sister attends this school, and they could use supplies and computers for their science lab. kohls is hosting a contest on facebook, and if you haven't yet, PLEASE go and vote for beehive. it would mean so much for these kids' lives.
http://bit.ly/bY0Ztt
it gives you 20 votes, but you can only vote for a certain school a max of 5 times.
thanks guys!

2 sweet thoughts:

The Kilpatrick Klan said...

I did that yesterday. it let me vote 15 times. I hope that helps. My firend told me about it, I thought that was your moms name on the e-mail my friend sent me. Her son goes there too.

M.O.T.B said...

You WON the pendant and chain from Spoiled Royal! I need your information emailed to me at amandastreight@yahoo.com!