Sunday, November 4, 2012

Craziness

I am so awful at keeping this blog up and running. I say I am going to try every time I get back on, but alas, I never do. We are adjusting to the life of 3 babies well. Its difficult, but fun. I have had an awful past week, with sick babies, sick daddy and sick me. Along with sad drama. Luckily we have great friends who have helped me get things up and running again. We have some awesome neighbors that have also been amazing friends. I don't ever want to forget them. Blake is deploying yet again pretty soon, so it will be me and the 3 kiddos for a while again. Grace is doing amazing in school. She is so smart. Grant is hilarious. He is smart and all boy. Evelyn is getting so big. She is over 12 lbs now and a happy baby when she isn't sick.
Here are some fun pics of the kids and us over the past few months! 


















 Here are some pictures from the past 2 months. Grace started school, we went on a vacation to Amarillo and just had fun.

0 sweet thoughts: