Monday, December 31, 2007

#1

It is almost 2008! Happy New Year everyone!
We are going to be going to my parents' house for our annual New Year Eve Party. I'm pretty darn excited! I am happy the year is coming to a close... I am excited to start my new years resolutions... (Nope, I am so not going to tell you all what they are, first off, if I do tell you, and then I dont' do them, well, that would be bad. And second, I bet there is some sort of curse that goes along with telling people, like telling people your birthday candle wish!)
Alright, I am going to start with the 6 things people don't know about me.
My number one is... People don't know that I am a super freak about shiny chrome. Yes, yes, chrome. My house can be a huge (and when I say huge, I mean HUGE!) mess, (which is ALL of the time, mind you) but my chrome... (faucets, handles, door knobs, etc...) is sparkling. I know, I am sorta a freakshow, but hey? Who isn't right?
So there, that is #1 of the 6 things people don't know about me!

0 sweet thoughts: