Monday, December 31, 2007

#2 and #3

Okay, so I know that I obviously have WAY too much time on my hands to be blogging again today, but I'm bored, so I'm going to continue my list...
My number 2 thing that I am sure people don't know about me is... (actually, i know that NO one knows about me. My husband doesn't even know.) I really want to write a book, and have actually wrote a few chapters the last couple of months. I started writing a non-fiction, sorta self-help (although I hate that phrase {self help}) and I have also written a few chapters in a fiction book. I love to read, and I also love to imagine what I would say if I was writing a book or talking to someone (I know, I know, I'm a super nerd). But anyway, one of the books is already titled... its called Point-less. Its the non fiction about how to become a more happy person, something I am working on everyday. It is definitely a daily battle for me, and some things have helped me be able to wake up each morning as a happy person, something that, my mother would attest to, was never the case in my childhood.
I don't care if they are published or not, but I want that feeling of accomplishment, knowing that I have done something that I have ALWAYS wanted to do.

My #3 thing that a lot of people don't know about me, although I don't really know why I am revealing this... is that I am scared to death of 'floaties' in the air. Like, the dust that you can see when the light shines through the window just right. It honestly makes me hyperventilate.... I also HATE moths, or millers, or whatever you call them. I just don't like them. They creep me out. I swear they are possessed.

0 sweet thoughts: