Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Favorite Words & Great Find

I was asked the other day by my niece what my favorite word was. That got me thinking, and I wanted to see what everyone else's favorite word was.
I have a couple :
Crisp
Lipstick
Helicopter (especially the way my husband says it. {Hee' le' copter})
Grandma & Grandpa (again, the way my husband says it {he rolls his r's...})
(I know I am strange, But I just like the way they sound.)
Tell me what all of yours are!

I also found this great site called This Mama Cooks... There are GREAT recipes on here. The blog is http://thismamacooks.blogspot.com/ ... You can join and put recipes on too. Check It Out!

2 sweet thoughts:

-Melissa- said...

I'm so glad you found my recipe blog! You should join the blog. We love getting new recipes. Check out my other blog http://brysongang.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

This is why I love blogging, you get to know a lot about other people. Now, I have another blog I can read! You have a cute family too:)