Monday, April 14, 2008

I must be going crazy

So, I think I may just be going crazy. I decided I better come and post a blog because I knew it had been several days since I had. Well, lo and behold, I posted something yesterday. Wow... Either I am loosing my marbles or these days are going by super slow! :)

Anywho, Grace and I went to IHOP tonight, by ourselves, to eat dinner. I normally don't go to eat by myself, but because we have packed all of our food, and Blake is out of town for training, we did. I had the 'Stuffed French Toast' with strawberries... yum!
I have had this everytime we have gone to IHOP the last 4 times (that is so not a lie). I love it!

3 sweet thoughts:

Me said...

I think the days are just going super slow. For me, at least!! I want Ihop now!

-Melissa- said...

My oldest boy loves going to Ihop and so do I. He loves to get the smile face pancake. It is fun having breakfast for dinner sometimes. :)

Unknown said...

Mmmm, that looks yummy.