Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Phone

Blake and I finally got new phones this week! Woohoo! No more roaming charges!
We went with T Mobile. It seems like a good plan. We got Samsung Blasts -

They are super fun. I like mine so far. They were free too, so that doesn't hurt either... And, because we switched, we got a $100 gift card to Best Buy. I am excited about it.

My photo shoot is this weekend. I am pretty pumped about it. (Except the fact that the weather is unpredictable and its freezing outside.)

Blake has been on this new Guarana kick today. It is a Brazilian soft drink that is made from the fruit guarana (Said Gwa-Den-Ah). He has loved it since his mission.

We drove around for several hours trying to find a store that sold it. We found one. 2 miles from our house. Go figure. We should have gone the other way around the city. Would have saved us several hours :).

Anyway, for lunch, we went to a Brazilian Churrasco (Steak house) called 'Grille from Ipanema'. It was very good. And, Blake got some of his Guarana. :) Hooray for him! They bring all different types of meats out to your table. Blake LOVES the chicken hearts. Gross... My favorite is Abacaxi. (Said A-Bock-A-Shi) (Grilled Pineapple) Yummy!

3 sweet thoughts:

Marci said...

Well, little Miss; I guess we're twinners with our BLASTS! haha! =) Hope you're having a wonderful day. I've heard about the Mayan restaurant. It looks fun.

Wendy said...

Nice phone, way better than my free phone- it is like the phone that was hot in 2000(my brother-in-law gave it to me). Good luck on your photo shoot!

Pearl Girl said...

sick! chicken hearts. I love Guarana. and sorvette de brigaderro. I spent 3 weeks in campinas, Santos, and Ubatuba, with our old foreign exchange student. LOVE IT !!!