Sunday, April 6, 2008

SOLD! Well, sorta...

So, we have now decided that we are going to rent out our house to Blakes' cousins. We really didn't want to try to rent, but they are interested, and we need to leave. It is actually pretty exciting. :D Yay!
Anyway, life is going great. We are getting ready to move. We are super excited to be moving on with our lives.
We are heading out to Utah again tomorrow for Blakes training. I am excited to finally move down there, so we don't have to make the long trips over and over. That drive gets long and boring. Especially for Grace. She gets bored pretty easily :)
Well, I am going to go hang out with my family now. See you later!

5 sweet thoughts:

Holly said...

Oh wow... what exciting changes for your family... we'll sure miss you here though!! Congrats on the modeling deal, and also getting your house rented out!

Me said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I'd love to have you stop by and visit. Where in Utah are you moving to??

Unknown said...

We've got a condo in Vegas we are renting out. Renting is kind of a pain, but at least you know the people that will be in your place. And since you have family there you'll be back often in case you need to check on it, etc. I'm excited for you and all the changes!

Jennifer said...

Meichelle,

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I am always excited to meet new friends. Your blog is so cute. Good luck on your move to Utah.

Jennifer

Alison said...

Hi Meichelle,
Good luck on your move! I would be so excited to move to Salt Lake. You have such a cute baby girl. I love the name Grace. Anyway, thank you for commenting on my blog! It's been fun reading yours. Have a good day!

Alison