Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My super sweet child

I am so excited that Gracie is going to be 2 on Friday! Can you believe it? My baby is 2! Before I know it she will be going off to college. UGH.  She is just growing up so fast! I got her a sit n' spin for her birthday. She loves the one in the nursery. She has a blast on it. I also got her some new church shoes, some cups, plates, bowls, and utensils.
She is so adorable. She is in such a silly stage. She loves to go shopping with Blake and I. Everything she sees is 'OH! TUTE!' (oh cute) Its pretty darn funny.
I need to run but I am going to edit some photos and I will post them on here as soon as I get them done!

2 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Gracie is so beautiful and adorable. I miss her alot. I hope she has a wonderful 2nd birthday. Mom

Anonymous said...

Gracie is so beautiful and adorable. I miss her alot. I hope she has a wonderful 2nd birthday. Mom