Sunday, November 16, 2008

1¢ photo cards

Snapfish is having an awesome sale right now... You can get your first set of 20 4" x 8" photo cards for just 20¢ -- that's only a penny each! Choose from over 100 holiday designs that are completely customizable.
Just use coupon CARD08 at checkout to save big on your season's greetings. Hurry, this offer ends November 23!
You only pay the .20¢ for the cards and then around 3.00 for shipping. That is $3.20 for 20 Christmas cards!  Click HERE to start creating yours!
That is the one I made for our family. Isn't it cute? I am so excited to be getting these and our 2008 Halloween photo book that I made for Gracie for Christmas. (That ended up costing me 6.99 for shipping...) (Sorry, that offer has ended!)
 I will keep everyone updated on Snapfish's deals. They are always having great deals! 
 * -*-* -*-* -*-* -*-* -*-* -*-* -*-* -*-* -*-* -*-* -*-* -*-* -*-* -*-* -*-*
We had a surprise birthday part for Blake on Friday night. It was so much fun! We ate pizza and played Rock Band and card games and ate cake. His sister Natalie, who is from Pocatello, even came!
Then, on Blakes birthday we went to one of the Brazilian steakhouses here in Utah. That is definitely his favorite place to go eat. He even got me to try chicken heart... It was interesting for sure.
 Gracie's birthday is next Friday. She is going to be 2 years old! Its amazing how time flies!
Her party is going to be ladybug themed. I am going to try to make a lady bug cake and everything! Hahaha. I will post a picture when I actually try!
 

1 sweet thoughts:

Pearl Girl said...

thanks for the info!!