Thursday, December 18, 2008

Food

I eat in phases. I love something for anywhere from a month to a couple of days. I eat that thing all the time, and then just as quickly as it began, that craving will fade away into something else. For example, every day at lunch for months I ate deep fried cheese curds with fry sauce. Yummo! Then, It would be something like chocolate milk and toast. Right now I have fallen in love with a recipe I found HERE...
This is a recipe for a Chocolate Chip Cheeseball. Here is the recipe...
8 oz cream cheese, softened

1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup powdered sugar
2 Tbs. brown sugar
3/4 cup miniature chocolate chips (plus some for the outside)
Graham crackers
Cream the cream cheese and butter together with the vanilla. Gradually, add the sugars and mix until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Place the mixture onto a piece of plastic wrap, shape into a ball and refrigerate. Roll in more chocolate chips (or chopped pecans, if you like).
Okay, so I know that most of things that I crave are the most fattening things in the whole world! Oh well. :) Life is too short to count carbs right?
What do you like right now? What is your favorite food? Do you eat in phases like me? :)
(Photo courtesy of Eat at home)

2 sweet thoughts:

Kate said...

i have had massive unhealthy cravings for the chex muddy buddy (or puppy chow as we call it) mix. Chocolate,peanut butter, powdered sugar...hmmmmmmmm. I could eat it night and day. wait, thats what i HAVE been doing. lol. I am TOTALLY a phase eater.

-Melissa- said...

Yummy! Can't wait to try the recipe. Thanks!