Monday, November 2, 2009

My Latrine Queen

Poor Blake. I am sure he is having such a hard time right now with basic. He looks so skinny in that last picture. Poor kid... And to top it all off he was made the Latrine Queen in his flight. The Latrine Queen is in charge of making sure the bathroom is spotless the whole time they are at basic. Blake is not enjoying that at all.
I want to thank everyone for their well wishes and phone calls. I have gotten phone calls and emails exactly when I needed them from my sweet friends, relatives and church members. Each one couldn't have come at a better time. The spirit truely is an amazing power in my life. Thanks to everyone who has helped me through the last 3 weeks and the next 5 weeks to come.

1 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.