Monday, December 28, 2009

UGLIES

I have been reading like crazy lately, and I thought I would share what I have been reading and if I would recommend. I am trying to figure more books to read, so if you have any ideas, let me know!

I don't want to really tell you about the book, because I hate reading reviews that give the book away.

The latest book/series I have been reading is called UGLIES by Scott Westerfeld. I have only read the first one (UGLIES) but I am so excited to go check out the next couple from the library today. It is set in a future world in which everyone is turned "Pretty" by extreme cosmetic surgery upon reaching age 16.
Onto the review:
Book: UGLIES
Author: Scott Westerfeld
Series?: Yes - a trilogy
Genere: Young Adult/Science Fiction
Would I recommend?: Yes!


The book is definetly written for young adults, the writing style set for teens. I still enjoyed the story and the concept of the book.

0 sweet thoughts: