Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day, Hon

Blake,
I just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very happy fathers day. You are my best friend, my hero, and pretty much the coolest husband and daddy ever. I miss you so much, and I am so sad that you aren't here to enjoy this holiday. To make it up, I will make you breakfast in bed when you get home! I love you more than anything in the whole world. 
Love, 
YEC
Meichelle

Daddy,
I miss you so much. I cannot wait to go to Utah when you get home. Are you teaching the bad guys to be good? I got M&M's from church that I want to share with you when you get home. I will save some for you. I love you sooo much daddy!
Love,
Grace
Dadda,
{insert cute baby babbling here}
{most likely saying that he misses his daddy and that he loves him so much}
Love, 
Grant

0 sweet thoughts: