Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Activity Days lesson

I am our wards Activity Day leader for the girls aged 10 & 11. I thought I would share some of our fun activities we have been doing!
I found a cute poem that was about gossip, and then found some different lip balm recipes I had to try! I put the two ideas together, and so for our Churches Activity Days lesson (activity days is a program for girls aged 8 to 11. We do crafts, have lessons and learn about scriptures) I thought I would put together a fun/good lesson about gossip.
Gossip is something that has been a problem with kids and youth since forever. I really wanted to have a lesson that would resonate with the girls. The other activity days leader is doing a small lesson on gossip, and then we are making lip balms to go along with the lesson. I thought it would be cute to do the whole 'mind your own beeswax' tag, to help drive home the point. Cheesy? Probably. But I don't care! :) Feel free to use the printables! Just make sure to link back here if you are using it!

(To save labels and poem right click on photo and click view image. Then save onto your computer and print!)




Idea from HERE!
Poem from HERE!

0 sweet thoughts: