Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Baby #4 update

So, for those of you that don't know, we are expecting our 4th (yes 4th!) baby! And its another girl! So we will have 3 girls and a boy. Elsa Mae is due April 24th, 2014. Sadly, this will have to be our last baby, as my body had a really hard time with this pregnancy, and some of my organs started shutting down. We really had hoped for 5 kids, but 4 will just have to do! Blake is leaving for Korea for a year soon (hopefully after baby Elsa comes!) and so we will be moving to a new base in the next few months. (We still don't know where yet!) 

And now, for your viewing pleasure, here are the past 6 months in cell phone pictures... This covers snow, santa, my broken foot, Christmas, crafts, new years, hospital visits, the gender reveal party we had for baby Elsa, Birthdays and just lots of fun! (These are completely out of order...) (Some of these photos show my zofran pump, and IV's for me to remember how sick I was, so if you are queasy, don't look :D )
 

0 sweet thoughts: