Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tag, Your It!

Where were you born? Salt Lake City
Middle name: Lynn
How old will you be this year? 22
Nicknames: Meich, MeicheeMooMoo (don't any of you make fun of me :D)
Are you taller than your mother or father? I am taller than my mom
Do you cry often during movies? Yes, I cry during those super sad ones...
What is your biggest pet peeve? People chewing on popsicle sticks.... EWW.
Favorite color: Green
Favorite foods: Fried Cheese Curds. SOOOOO GOOD! Cream Cheese Wan-Tans, Chocolate.
Favorite beverage: I'm a pepsi girl
Favorite cold cereal: Captain Crunch with Berries! YUM!
Favorite Smells: Freshly mowed grass, Cucumber Melon
Favorite time of day: Night, when Blake and I get to watch our favorite shows on t.v.
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Pantene
Make-up products? Anything that is on sale at the store
How many pillows do you sleep with? 1
Do you play an instrument? I played clarinet in school, I also play piano a little.
Have you ever been skinny dipping? No!
Did you do any sports in High School? Does ballroom count? What about fencing? (Yes, I'm a nerd! )
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? The new National Treasure
What is your favorite article of clothing? I don't have a favorite. Maybe my new boots
What is your dream vacation? I'm with you Becky, Anyplace WARM! Or I would love to go to Brazil with Blake
What was your first impression of your spouse? That he was super cute and sweet for holding the door.
If you were an animal what would you be? Cow? (See nickname above..)
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Making cards, Scrapbooking, blogging, reading
What is your dream car? I have always wanted a Jetta
What is one of your weaknesses? I can't keep a clean house, no matter how hard I try
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Rice-A-Roni
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? I would love to live in the 60's. (I know, I am a strange person!) or during Christs' time
What is the emotion you feel the most? Happiness, Love
Do you consider yourself outgoing? Yes
What is something you are constantly working on? Scrapbooking, Keeping my dang house clean
Any hidden talents? I don't know...
What is a word or phrase you overuse? Like
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? That is a hard one. I honestly cannot think of anything.
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? Gracie turning one, Realizing that I can make a difference in the world,
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? I hope to finish the first half of one of my books
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? Live for today
Who are the 6 people you are going to tag to do this survey? Kristy, Katherine, Brianne, Tracy, Ann-Michelle, and Tiffany!
Now post the most recent pic. you have taken of yourself! Sure, Sure... I will when I get to my computer... I promise :D

0 sweet thoughts: