Sunday, November 14, 2010

100 Truths

100 Truths
1. Last beverage→ Water
2. Last phone call→ My Mom
 3. Last text message→ Christina
 4. Last song you listened to→ Some Brazilian rock song. (The CD is stuck in our car CD player at the moment!)
 5. Last time you cried→ A few weeks ago, maybe? I honestly cannot remember.

HAVE YOU EVER…
6. Dated someone twice → Yes
 7. Been cheated on? → Yes
 8. Kissed someone & regretted it? → Yes
 9. Lost someone special?→ Yes
10. Been depressed?→ Yes
11. Been drunk? – Nope

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS
1. Green
2. Blue
3. Silver

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU…
15. Made new friends →.Yes!
 16. Fallen out of love →No
17. Laughed until you cried → Yes
 18. Met someone who changed you → Yes.
19. Found out who your true friends were→ Yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you→ Yes
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→  My husband is my best friend. I guess that means yes! :D

TRUTH
 23. How many kids do you want to have→ 5
24. Do you have any pets? → Nope
 25. Do you want to change your name→ Never
26. What did you do for your last birthday→It was on Easter. I spent the day with great friends, hunting Easter Eggs, and eating yummy food.
 27. What time did you wake up today → 6:45am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night →Sleeping
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for→ Growing old with my husband.
30. Last time you saw your father→2 months ago :(
 31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → I would change how far away we live from family.
32. What are you listening to right now → listening to Blake speak Portuguese to Grant.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → yes
38. Zodiac sign→ Aries I think
39. Male or female→I am a female. Duh!
 40. Elementary→ Fairview
41. Middle School → Rocky Mountain
 42. High school→  Bonneville High School (Freshman to Senior) West Jordan High School (Senior)
44. Long or short → Hair? I have short hair right now (for me) but I like my hair long.
 45. Height → 5' 9
 46. Do you have a crush on someone? → Yes. Don't tell anyone. I think my husband is HOTT!
 47. What do you like about yourself? →  I like my eyes.
48. Piercings → Ears, just once.
49. Tattoos → Nope
50. Righty or lefty → Righty

FIRSTS:
51. First surgery → Appendectomy
 52. First piercing → Ears
 53. First tattoo— None
 54. First best friend →Amanda Pauly
 55. First sport you joined → T-ball
56. First pet → Dog
57. First vacation→ I think we went to Oregon to see my grandparents when I was very young.
58. First concert -- Rascall Flatts.
 59. First crush→ Brock
 60. First alcohol drink→  None!

RIGHT NOW
 61. Eating → Nothing
62. Drinking→ Water
 63. I'm about to → Change my baby boy
 64. Listening to →  Blake sing some song (I think he made up!)
 65. Waiting for → bedtime

YOUR FUTURE
 66. Want kids? Yes! I have 2 beautiful kids. I want at least 3 or 4 more!
67. Want to get married? I already am!
68. Careers in mind? Graphic designer

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
69. Lips or eyes → Eyes.
 70. Hugs or kisses-- Hugs
 71. Shorter or taller → My height!
 72. Older or Younger → Older ;)
73. Romantic or spontaneous → Both!
74. Nice stomach or nice arms → Both!
75. Tattoos or piercings—  No!
 76. Sensitive or loud →Sensitive
77. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship
 78. Trouble maker or hesitant→Hehehe. Both!

HAVE YOU EVER…
79. Kissed a stranger → Nope
80. Drank hard liquor → No
81. Lost glasses/contacts → Nope
82. Ran away from home? Not for real!
83. Broken someone's heart →Yes.
 84. Had your own heart broken? → Yes.
 85. Been arrested? No!
 86. Turned someone down → Yes.
 87. Cried when someone died → Yes
 88. Had a friend turn into a crush?→ yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN…
89. Yourself → I try
90. Miracles → YES!
91. Love at first sight → Yes.
 92. Heaven → Yes
 93. Santa Claus → Nope!
 94. Kissing on the first date? → Nope!
 95. Angels →Yes.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY.
 96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes!
 97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → Sorta, maybe? :)
98. Do you believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever?→ Of course!
 99. What's the one thing you cannot live without?→ Chocolate :D.
 100. Heaven or Hell? --> Heaven


1 sweet thoughts:

Unknown said...

I miss you so much Meich!